Bitcoin Pizza Day is the annual celebration of the first known Bitcoin transaction for a physical product. On 22 May 2010, a young US engineer and crypto enthusiast, Laszlo Hanyecz, paid a fellow user a staggering 10,000 BTC for 2 Papa John pizzas.
Boboo will celebrate Pizza Day and held 3 special events:
1. 20/5-27/5, register Boboo.com,10 lucky friends share 100$ BTC!
2. Post your tweet for this event. Top 100 Tweets have≥100 likes share 1000$! Give your tweet link to event group!
You can use Event Twitter as example: https://twitter.com/BobooExchange/status/1263032476458348544
3. Trade Boboo contract, volume ≥100$, everyone can share 2.11 BTC. Top10 friends whose trading volume ≥1000$, will share 3.11 BTC!
1. The Pizza Day event will end at 00:00AM on May 27, 2020 (UTC).
2. Reward will be issued within 5 business days after the event ends.
3. Cheating is not allowed and bonus will be cancelled.
4. The final interpretation right of this event belongs to Boboo.com.
The original Bitcoin Pizza post:
On 18 May 2010 Laszlo posted:
“ I’ll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day. I like having leftover pizza to nibble on later. You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I’m aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don’t have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a ‘breakfast platter’ at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you’re happy!
I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that. I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire. If you’re interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.